Butyrate for Leaky Gut Ebook
Gut health is a very hot topic right now, this is evidenced by the fact that the digestive health market (within the US) has tripled in size in the past 10 years and in 2017 it was estimated to be worth $32.67 billion USD! This ‘mega trend’ has taken the wellness world by storm as people flock to their local wellness store in search of the best gut-friendly supplements, gut healing diet solutions, and gut-healthy foods.
You may of heard of supplements like probiotics and prebiotics but have you heard about butyrate? This not so well known supplement provides multiple benefits to healing a leaky gut. Benefits to gut health include anti-inflammatory, immune-modulating, and cell regenerating.
In this Butyrate for Leaky Gut ebook, we dig a bit deeper into this, you’ll really get a handle on exactly why butyrate is a key supplement for healing a leaky gut.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS BUTYRATE FOR LEAKY GUT EBOOK:
- Gut health basics with detailed images
- A guide in healing your leaky gut
- Detailed info about butyrate and its uses
- Other lifestyle factors to support good gut health
Take control of your leaky gut and gut health!
Benefits of Butyrate
- Reduces inflammation in your gut
- Helps prevent colon cancer
- Helps prevent bad bacteria from taking over your gut microbiota
- Reduces symptoms of digestive infection
- Prevents the loss of water and essential minerals during bouts of diarrhea
- Butyrate stimulates the growth of new cells in the gut wall
Why You Need this Ebook
At least 60 to 70 million Americans are affected each year by digestive diseases
About 10% of hospitalizations and 15% of in-patient hospital procedures are related to digestive diseases
Around 236,000 deaths are attributed to gastrointestinal diseases
It is not the intention of Nutrishatives or its products to provide specific diagnostic or medical services. Our content is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be used as a replacement for professional medical advice or services. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical attention or advice because of information obtained our website or products.