These nutty, chocolaty, gooey, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious Flourless Protein Cacao Nib Cookies cookies will be your new favorite healthy snack. They are packed with healthy fats and a whopping 8 grams of protein per serving. Why eat the normal chocolate chip cookie packed with sugar when you can eat these healthy and delicious treats?
These Flourless Protein Cacao Nib Cookies have healthy fiber, flavonols, and a protein content that supports digestion, immunity, and energy.
Cacao products are not only tasty. For centuries, people have also prized them for their health benefits. Cacao can lower blood glucose levels. It can also help reduce blood pressure. Cocao’s flavonol content increases endothelial nitric oxide that promotes vasodilation, leading to lower blood pressure.
The addition of flax seedd in this recipe only makes it more appealing to people who want to take care of their health. Flax seeds are high in alpha-linolenic acid and fiber. These two are known to lower cholesterol in people with excessive fat in their blood.
Disclosure – This post contains affiliate links. Click here for details.
- 2/3 Cup Nut Butter (we use Almond Butter)
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Etract
- 1/2 Cup Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Nibs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk the nut butter, honey, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth. Add in the ground flax, baking soda, and pink salt and whisk until well-combined. Fold in the cacao nibs.
- Use a tablespoon measure to form the dough into cookies and arrange onto your prepared baking sheet. Slightly flatten the tops of the cookies with your hands.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies puff slightly and turn a light golden-brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool for at least 10-15 minutes in the baking sheet before removing.
- Nom Nom.