These nutty, chocolaty, gooey, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious Flourless Protein Cacao Nib Cookies cookies will be your new favorite healthy snack. They are packed with healthy fats and a whopping 8 grams of protein per serving. Why eat the normal chocolate chip cookie packed with sugar when you can eat these healthy and delicious treats?
Flourless Protein Cacao Nib Cookies Health Benefits
These Flourless Protein Cacao Nib Cookies have healthy fiber, flavonols, and a protein content that supports digestion, immunity, and energy. And, of course, they have a healthy heaping of cacoa.
To top off the health benefits of these cookies, we’ve also added flax seeds. Flax seeds are high in alpha-linolenic acid and fiber. Both of these nutrients are known to lower cholesterol in people with blood high cholesterol levels.
Disclosure – This post contains affiliate links. Click here for details.
- 2/3 Cup Nut Butter (we use Almond Butter)
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Etract
- 1/2 Cup Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Nibs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk the nut butter, honey, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth. Add in the ground flax, baking soda, and pink salt and whisk until well-combined. Fold in the cacao nibs.
- Use a tablespoon measure to form the dough into cookies and arrange onto your prepared baking sheet. Slightly flatten the tops of the cookies with your hands.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies puff slightly and turn a light golden-brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool for at least 10-15 minutes in the baking sheet before removing.
- Nom Nom.