This greek yogurt pizza dough recipe is packed with protein as well as probiotics to support a healthy digestive system! Plus, this recipe tastes delicious and is very easy to make. Personalize the pizza by adding your own toppings.
Disclosure – This post contains affiliate links. Click here for details.
- Preheat your oven to 385 degrees F and line a large baking pan with parchment paper (easy clean up).
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place dough on surface to knead for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour olive oil on baking pan and spread dough evenly on baking pan.
- Make dough as thick or thin as desired.
- Bake crust until golden brown (5-15 minutes depending on thickness).
- Take dough out and desired add toppings
- Place dough back in the oven and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
Greek Yogurt Pizza Dough Benefits
Just like regular yogurt, Greek yogurt is rich in probiotics and calcium that aid in gastrointestinal health and boost immunity. Greek yogurt, however, is even a bit better for your health because of its high protein content. Consumption of protein-rich foods reduces hunger and increases fullness which makes it easier for you to avoid mindless snacking.
Some studies even suggest it can protect you from breast cancer due to its conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) content.